Thursday, July 17, 2014

WOW! where did the time go?

It feels like such a long time since I visited this blog. I have been so much work but nothing much with the Internet. Ive had a few shows, sold a few paintings, sold some graphics, and summer is here and the I am slowing down some. I will try to post up some new work shortly. I noticed that I made it to a site called '9 Weebly Websites That Actually Don't Suck - MakeUseOf' I suppose I should be honored but when you click on my site from there it goes to a different website. The other problem, everything on pinterest, also links to that website which is not mine. So I am not sure what I am going to do.

Just as well, I designed it for myself and 39designs which I am no longer affiliated with.  But the thought that my web design was noticed makes me feel good even if a few folks over at 39designs SUCK. 



No comments:

Post a Comment