Tuesday, January 31, 2012

squidoo

What the heck is a squidoo?  well, I'm learning as I go.  I made my first 'lens'.  I feel like a pro already using the termonolgy.  I guess they dont use 'a page' but a 'lens'.

Confused yet?  yea, me too.  but I made one anyway.

Now I go around liking other lens's and hopefully they will like me back. 

Its all so new, but we will see.  It seems like a lot of work.  It took me a few days to do one lens. 

Apparently you think of a topic you want to write about and then you write about it.  Woolaa, your lens.

It took me a while to figure out what all the 'modules' mean.

I mean 'plexo plus'...what the heck is that.  That is called a module and it allows people to add their links to it.  I have no idea why they call itt 'plexo plus'.

Anyway, here is the link to my Squidoo Lens.  Dont i sound like pro. 

Oh, the link, here you go.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment